Monday, October 19, 2009

Here are the basics of what I KNOW!!!

I am a creation of something bigger than myself, I am connected with this thing, I AM this thing, call IT what you want, let no one person deter you from that path YOU CHOOSE!! I call that thing Source, that thing goes by Universe source, Allah, Buddha, the Divine, Goddess, God, you get the picture.

Ok so I am part of this source, I AM Source, I created myself (?!) YES, I created myself to be the physical, be in the physical place that I call reality, yet this is an illusion, like Matrix, just not so harsh and complicated. I AM plugged in to me. I AM a deliberate creator(or can be, I AM always creating, sometimes not so deliberate). I AM coming from a place of KNOWING where I came from AND it IS all wonderful. I say I AM as we are all the same, so as you read this the I AM IS YOU!

Now, step back from what you just read…how does it make you feel? Does it sound right to you? Do you KNOW what I am writing, do you KNOW that you KNOW, or do you keep yourself apart from the YOU that IS truly YOU??!!

Now ask a question of yourself AND FEEL the answer..

Choose to line up with the KNOWING

1 comment:

  1. Nice to find your blog, I am a fellow Source Energy Radio person. I am listening to you right now and I really feel your joy about this stuff. If you are available on Sunday night at 8pm, I'd love you to come and co-host with me as we read through the Hicks books one chapter at a time. Anyway, even if you aren't availble it is great to meet you thru the SER program. Cheers! Ivan

    ReplyDelete