Friday, May 29, 2009

Our cup runneth over, pass out the straws!!

Life is meant to be lived to the fullest. I notice that the BEST of the best times is when EVERYTHING is happening!
...my studio, my art, my print shop, my family!
We are in full swing at the print studio and everyone is waking up and coming alive.
I bless all of this, I bless the mess AND the creativity. The frantic clients AND the most accommodating ones!
I wonder how we are going to do all the stuff that we do and want to do, then I remind myself that i don't have to know how, i just need to KNOW WHAT i want to accomplish and create, and Source handles the details.
i am ALWAYS so amazed at who shows up and what shows up!
I KNOW that Divine Source runs through EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!
Really KNOWING this is AMAZING and living it is awesome!!!
"be happy where you are and watch where it takes you!!"
more rantings from me, check out http://www.lifegetsbetterandbetter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment